邴老师 上海外国语大学, 英语语言文学 学士学位。
有十余年的初中,高中英语教学经验。 在上宝中学建校后第二年加入,多年担任上宝中学英文教学,班主任,年级英语教研组长工作。
获得闵行区特色教师称号。所教的班级两度被评为全校的先进班级。年度闵行区优秀班级。
邴老师编写的20万字的英语初中作文三星辅导书于2006年7月发行。撰写的德育论文和学术教学论文也多次在区的教学刊物上刊登,并获奖。

1. 2008年初三1班有9位同学考入上海中学,进入示范性高中的比例高达90%。中考上宝第一,全闵行区第一。
2. 2010年所带两个毕业班考出了全闵行区英语第一和第三的好成绩。
3. 将近10年的周末补课经验,善于激励学生的自主学习。提供完善的知识点认知,复习,强化,反馈,应用过程。帮助孩子们享受学习的过程, 获得学业的进步。
为保证教学质量,特定以下招生条件:
1. 闵行区或附近的预初,初一,初二,初三学生。(交通不便或距离太远的学生,不建议参加。)
2. 自己有意愿要提高成绩的学生。
3. 能集中注意力,认真完成老师布置的课后练习,有一定自控力的学生。
春季班招生拟定时间如下:
周五:6:00—8:00 预初新班

周六:9:00—11:00 初一
周六:2:00—4:00 初三
周六:4:30—6:30 初二

周日:8:00—10:00 初二
周日:10:15—12:15 初一新班
周日:12:30—2:30  初三
周日:5:00—7:00   初二新班

上课地点:闵行区 华林路 阳光神州苑内  (靠近七星滑雪场和七莘路)
联系电话:    15021229032     邴老师
友情提醒: 我和您一样,是一个孩子的母亲。每天备课,批作业等教学任务之外,还要料理家务,辅导孩子钢琴, 语数外等等课程。所以也许未能立即回复您的电话,或者短信,但是我一定会尽快与您联系。我更倾向于与您电话联系,因为直接的沟通可以让我们彼此更加快捷,详尽地了解对方。

初中英语作文实用讲座

中考的要求
1)使用正确的时态                        2)使用恰当的词语                        3)要有清晰的思路
4)要有不同的句子                        5)要有一定的连接

连接词(框架)
        As we all know …                First,…                                                Second, …
        After that,                         Later on, …                                        Last, …
       
连接词(过渡)
        what’s more,   in addition  additionally                                表示递进               
        in fact,  as a matter of fact                                                    表示承接
        as a result,                                                     表示结果
        for example, in other words                                                          表示列举
        on the other hand  compared with…                                          表示对比
        to one’s (great ) joy/ surprise  , sadly, hurriedly…      表示反应

连接词(结尾)
        in my opinion                                                      表示想法
        anyway,  needless to say                                                      表示强调
        generally speaking                                                       表示总结
        in a word, on the whole                                                       表示结论

Example Articles

Topic 1 Our Last Class Meeting ( things )

1.    Our Class Meeting was taken place last Sunday. We invited many teachers. We gave a lot of performances. Such as sing, dance. Our teacher gave photos to us. She spoke something. We said goodbye. We had a good time. We had a great day. We remember the day.

2.   Our class meeting was held last Sunday. We invited many teachers to our meeting. We gave a lot of performances, such as singing and dancing. Our class teacher spoke at the meeting. She also took a lot of photos of us. We had a good time. We will always remember the last class meeting.

3.  Our class meeting was held last Sunday. We invited many teachers to our meeting. First we gave a lot of performances, such as singing and dancing. Then our class teacher spoke at the meeting. What’s more, she also took a lot of photos of us. On the whole, we had a good time. Needless to say we will always remember the last class meeting.
4.        Last week we had our class meeting. All our teachers joined us in the meeting. Our monitor first talked about our study and life at school and thanked the teachers for their kind help and good care. Then our class teacher made a speech. He hoped that we would keep studying hard. After that we gave each other presents.  We sang and danced together until late in the afternoon. We all had a wonderful time and agreed that it was really an unforgettable class meeting.

Topic 2  My… ( people )
1.  Mr Li teaches us geography. He is tall and thin. Though Mr Li is in his fifties, he is still very active. He likes traveling very much and often shows us the photos of many historical interests he took during his trips. He has a great knowledge in geography, and it makes his lessons very interesting. Most of us are fond of his lessons, because they let us know the world better. Besides, he is always friendly and kind to us all. In a word, Mr Lee is my favorite teacher.

Topic 3 The Great Wall ( place )
1. As we all know, the Great Wall is located in North China. It is 6,700 kilometers long and thus known as the “10,000-li Great Wall”.  The building of the wall went on for more than 2,000 years, from 700 BC to 1,400 AD. Thousands of people lost their lives while building it. As one of the seven wonders in the world, the Great Wall was used to protect the Chinese nation from the enemies in history.  It is our pride and shows the wisdom of the Chinese people.

Topic 4 Shanghai ( place )
1.        Thanks to the open-door policy, Shanghai is developing faster and faster. As a Shanghainese, my dream is to become a lovely citizen. I should neither talk loudly in public places nor cross the road when the traffic light is red. As we all know, Shanghai has won the bid to hold the 2010 World Expo. Needless to say I will do everything possible to tell the world that Shanghainese are lovely.

Topic 5 My dream ( idea and thought )
1.        My dream is to be a woman president. Perhaps you’ll think that I must be mad, and being a woman president in China is even more difficult than flying into the sky without wings. However, I want to say it is just a big ambition. I have a dream to be a woman president because I want to show that a woman can do the things that a man can do. No matter whether my dream will come true or not, I will try my best to do everything because nothing is impossible..

发新话题