发新话题
打印【有0个人次参与评价】

克鲁格曼:Falling Demand for Brains?

克鲁格曼:Falling Demand for Brains?

http://krugman.blogs.nytimes.com ... -demand-for-brains/

请注意这一段:
Today’s Times has an interesting and, if you think about it, fairly scary report about how software is replacing the teams of lawyers who used to do document research. And then there’s Watson, of course, who — which? — can beat almost everyone except my Congressman at Jeopardy.

这一段是对混凝土的这个帖子的回答。
http://ww123.net/viewthread.php?tid=4809372&page=1#pid8619357

这些信息的透露出来的趋势不是替换所有的人脑,而是对人脑的需求量和对于人脑参与度不高的人手的需求在下降。

将来的世界可能会越来越艰难,这是我的悲观的判断。有人建议多看看《黑客帝国》。.

我認同以下這位的評論
Erdem Kalayc---iIstanbul
My Opinion:
Obviously advanced technology will replace labor. Shift from labour to capital will continue. Unemployment not will be a nightmare actually a very bright future if everything works well. We will have same(far,less) standarts of living but have more quality time for our personal interests or family.(because tech will do the work instead of us) BUT demand for genius brains will be higher than ever and those poor guys/gals still have to work very hard..

引用:
原帖由 混凝土 于 2012-3-26 17:02 发表
我認同以下這位的評論
Erdem Kalayc---iIstanbul
My Opinion:
Obviously advanced technology will replace labor. Shift from labour to capital will continue. Unemployment not will be a nightmare actually ...
这位评论者显然是受益者,至少不是受害者。

还有一位非受益者的评论:
ScotColumbia, PA
FLAG
I graduated from college in May, 2009 just a month before I turned 49. The only job I could get was from the state of Pennsylvania and then they released me because - get this - I was too damn old. I am still out of work. So instead of the panacea I've hoped for once I graduated with my new degree, I found instead that it is of almost zero help. I now have a bill for $45,000 that is increasing monthly with interest.

My advice to young people: Get your degrees NOW, before it is too late!! To folks my age: Forget about getting an education, because it IS too late!!.

回复 3楼Jack的爸爸 的帖子

年龄是个很重要的因素,商业社会都是优胜劣汰的。.

发新话题