发新话题
打印【有0个人次参与评价】

[基督徒] 三种与神相交的方式:独处、团契与事工

三种与神相交的方式:独处、团契与事工

三种与神相交的方式:独处、团契与事工
“Solitude, Community & Ministry: Three Ways to Create Space for God”?

http://www.tianti.org/twenty-yiwen/

文/卢云  译/逸清

There is a very beautiful story about Jesus that tells us He went up to the mountain to pray and He spent the whole night in solitude with God. In the morning, He came down from the mountain and created a small community around him, giving each one his name and calling them apostles. In the afternoon with that community, He went to a stretch of level ground and there spoke to the crowds about the Good News of God and healed all the sick.

关于耶稣有一个非常美的故事,说到他上山去祷告,用了整整一个晚上单独和上帝在一起。早上他下了山,在他周围创立了一个小小的团契,把自己的名字告诉每个人并称他们为门徒。下午,他和那个团契中的人一起走向一片开阔地,在那里他对一大批人讲述有关上帝的好消息,并治愈了所有的病人。

What I find so moving here is that Jesus went from solitude to community to ministry. I would like to talk to you about solitude, community and ministry as three ways to create space for God. Let me start talking to you about solitude.

我发现这个故事中让我特别感动的是耶稣从独处走向团契再走向事工。我想告诉你们三种与上帝相交的方式:独处、团契和事工。让我先和你们从独处谈起。

I wonder if solitude is important for you. I think for anyone who wants to live a spiritual life, solitude is essential. Solitude is the place where we can listen to the Voice who calls us the “the beloved.” That is what solitude is. It is being alone with God and hearing a Voice there that says, “You are my beloved, on you my favor rests.” I think we really have to keep hearing that Voice, because there is a constant temptation to say we are no good; we are useless. If people really knew how I feel, they wouldn’t like me.

我不知道独处对你们是否重要。我想,对任何想要过灵修生活的人来说,独处是必不可少的。独处时我们能聆听到那个称我们为爱子的声音。这就是独处的含义:单独和上帝在一起,聆听一个声音在说:“你是我的爱子,是我所喜爱的”,我想我们必须不断听到这个声音,因为有一个诱惑在不断地说:我们不好,我们毫无价值。如果人们真的了解我的感受,他们就不会喜欢我。

I live in a community of people with severe handicaps. The problem is not so much that they have handicaps, but that they think they are not loved. That is true for every human person. We are always tempted to say that we are no good; people really don’t like us. We are always filled with feelings of guilt, feelings of shame, with many worries. In that way, we really lose touch with the truths about ourselves. The truth is that God loves us, has loved us from all eternity and holds us safe. God has molded us in the depths of the earth, has knitted us together in our mother’s womb, and we really belong in God’s arms. In that embrace, we can hear again and again, “You are my beloved daughter. You are my beloved son. You are my beloved child.”

我生活在一个由严重残障人组成的团体中。问题并不在于他们的残障,而在于他们认为他们并不被人所爱。对每个人而言这都是一个真实状况。我们总是被引诱说:我们并不好,人们真的不喜欢我们。我们总是充满了犯罪感,羞耻感,忧虑重重。由此,我们就无法触及有关我们自身的真相。这个真相就是上帝爱我们,他从永恒起就一直在爱我们、保护我们。上帝在地极深处就塑造我们,在母腹中就把我们联结在了一起,我们的确一直在上帝的怀中。在他的怀抱中,我们能够一次又一次地听到:“你是我的爱女。你是我的爱子。你是我心爱的孩子。”

I think that is why we have to create some solitude in our life so we don’t lose touch with that Voice. Otherwise, we keep begging, going around and saying, “Do you love me? Do you care for me?” We become very restless, anxious people who are never sure that we are really safe, that we are really well loved.

我想这就是为什么我们必须在我们的生活中创造一些独处时刻的原因,这样我们就不会失去这个声音。否则,我们会不断乞求,到处询问:“你爱我吗?你关心我吗?”我们会变得非常焦虑不安,永远无法确定我们是安全的,我们是被深深关爱着的。

Solitude is creating a little space for God in your life where God can speak to you and where in the midst of all the other voices that ask you do this, to go there, and to be involved to death, you can hear that very Gentle Person saying, “I love you. You are safe. I embrace you. You don’t have to beg for love. You are mine and I am yours.”

独处就是在你的生命中创造一个为上帝而设的小空间,在其中上帝能够对你说话。在所有那些包围着你,要求你做这个做那个,使你陷于死亡的声音中,你能够听到那个非常温柔的声音在说:“我爱你。你是安全的。我抱着你。你不必去乞求爱。你属于我,我也属于你。”

I think that is why Jesus spent the night in prayer, the night in solitude. Sometimes it is hard, because it is night. It is dark and we are not always sure if we are going to hear that Voice, but we have to trust. Once we know that we are the beloved and once we know that we are well held, we can go down from the mountain and start creating community. Every time we live solitude well, we will find ourselves called out of solitude to create community.

我想这就是为什么耶稣祷告、独处了一个晚上的原因。有时候这样做很困难,因为这是在夜晚。身处黑暗中,我们并不能保证我们一直会听到那个声音,但我们必须要相信。一旦我们知道我们是被上帝所爱的,一旦我们了解我们是被上帝紧紧抓住的,我们就能够下山开始建立团契。每次我们能够很好地独自生活,我们就会被呼召走出独处,去创建团契。

There are two qualities of community that I want to talk to you about. They are forgiveness and celebration. That is what makes community, whether it is a formal community, whether it is family community, whether it is a parish community, or whether it is an intentional community. These things — forgiveness and celebration — are essential.

我要告诉你们,团契有两个特性:宽恕和赞美。无论是正式的团契,家庭团契,教区团契还是国际性团契,这两个特性–宽恕和赞美是必不可少的。

Forgiveness means the willingness to always forgive people for not being able to fulfill all your needs. I feel that constantly. I expect people to fulfill all my needs. I expect people to love me unconditionally, and they can’t. My father cannot, my mother cannot, my brothers and sisters, my church, the people around me cannot. In a way, I always bump into the reality that people are limited and I want them to be unlimited lovers.

宽恕意味着愿意不断地去原谅那些无法满足你所有需求的人们。我一直有那种感觉,我期待着人们能满足我所有的需求,我期待人们无条件地爱我,但他们做不到。我父亲做不到,我母亲做不到,我的兄弟姐妹,我的教会,我周围的人都做不到。我总是遇到这样一个现实:人是有限的,而我却要他们成为无限的爱者。

Well, I’m disappointed again and again and again. That disappointment should lead me to forgive my fellow human beings for not being God, for not being able to give me all I need and all I desire. I should also ask forgiveness constantly, again and again, that I cannot offer people that unconditional love I would like to offer. People are disappointed in me, also, because I am not being for them what they hoped I could be.

于是,我一次又一次地失望。这失望应该带领我去原谅那些无法成为上帝,无法给予我所有需求和欲望的人们。我也应该不断为我愿意却无力提供给人们无条件的爱而请求他们的宽恕。人们同样也会对我失望,因为我没有成为他们希望我能够成为的人。

Forgiveness is really essential. If you want to live in community, you have to forgive, not once in a while, but every day. I think that before breakfast you have had ten chances to forgive, just the way you think, the way you feel. You have so much anger, so much jealousy, so much resentment. We have to keep forgiving. Once we forgive, we can celebrate.

宽恕非常重要。如果你想要生活在团契中,你必须去宽恕,不是偶尔一次,而是每天。我想早餐前你想必已经有十次机会去宽恕你自己的思考方式、你心中的感受了:你有这么多怒气,这么多嫉妒,这么多愤恨。我们必须不断地宽恕。一旦我们宽恕了,我们就能去赞美他人。

Celebration means to lift up the gifts of the people with whom we live. To lift them up and say, “Hey, brother, hey, sister, I see something beautiful in you and I want to lift it up. I want to celebrate it. I want you to recognize your goodness. You have a gift, a gift of welcome. You have a gift of hospitality; you have a gift of gentleness; you have a gift of humor. I want you to recognize it.”

赞美意味着去发现与我们生活在一起的人们的天赋。去挖掘这些天赋并告诉他们:嗨,弟兄,嗨,姊妹,我看到你身上有一些美好的东西,我要激发它,我要赞美它。我要你认识你的美好。你有一种天赋,款待人的天赋;你有好客的天赋;你有温柔的天赋;你有幽默的天赋。我要你认识它。

When we forgive people that they cannot give it all, we can celebrate what they have to give us. They can recognize that their gifts are a limited expression of God’s unconditional love and a reflection of that. We can rejoice in it and say, “You and you and you all have gifts that make me think of God’s unconditional love. If I see you all together, then I start seeing more and more of God right among the people I’m living with.”

当我们为人们无法给予我们全部所需而宽恕他们时,我们就能为他们所给予我们的而赞美他们。他们能够认识到他们的天赋是上帝无条件的爱的一种有限的表达和反映。我们能够为此感到欢喜,并且能够说:你,你,还有你们所有人的天赋都让我想到上帝无条件的爱。如果我看到你们聚集在一起,那么我也将越来越多地看到:上帝就在与我生活在一起的人们中间。

I discovered that in my community with mentally handicapped people. They have incredible gifts and I rejoice in these gifts more every day. Once we have a community of forgiveness and celebration, then we can go out and do ministry together. We can go out to people and announce Good News.

我在智障者的团契中发现了这点。他们有令人无法置信的天赋,我每天都为此感到越来越多的喜乐。一旦我们有了一个宽恕和赞美的团契,我们就能走出去,一起去做事工。我们能够走向人们,宣告天国的好消息。

What is ministry? Well, ministry is very simple. It is to lay down your life for your friends, to let the way you live your life be a source of hope for others. Every human being is called to do ministry — you and I, wherever we are. It is not actually a thing we do. It happens wherever we go, when we are living in the spirit of Christ. I want to give you two words that express ministry — the word “compassion” and the word “gratitude.”

什么是事工?事工很简单。就是为朋友舍命,让你的生活方式成为他人的希望之源。每个人都被召去做事工–你和我,无论我们在哪里。事实上这不是某件我们要做的事,而是无论我们去哪里,当我们活出基督的精神时,我们就在做事工。我要给你们两个字来表达事工的含义–“怜悯”和“感激”.

Ministry is to be compassionate. In the midst of a very competitive world where we are always comparing ourself with others and are always fighting — there is so much rivalry — we are called to be compassionate. True ministry means, “I am with you. Even though I can’t solve your problems, I am with you. Even though I can’t fix all the problems, I am with you. I love you.” Compassion means to be with people where they are hurting; be with people where they are suffering; be with people who don’t know what to do. Just be there and say, “I am your brother. I am your sister. I am not going to let you alone. I am going to enter in the place of pain with you and that is where you will find healing.”

做事工要心存怜悯。在一个充满竞争的世界中,我们总是把自己与他人相比,总是处在争斗中,世界有如此多的竞争。我们被召要心存怜悯。真正的事工意味着:“我和你在一起。即使我无法解决你的问题,我与你在一起。即使我不能修复所有的问题,我与你在一起。我爱你。”怜悯意味着在人们受伤时和他们在一起,在人们痛苦时和他们在一起,在人们不知所措时和他们在一起。只要在那里并且告诉他们:“我是你的弟兄。我是你的姐妹。我不会让你独自一人。我会和你一起走进伤心之地,在那里你会得到医治。”

The second quality of ministry is gratitude. We live in a world that is filled with resentment, cold anger. There is so much resentment in this world and we have to move from resentment to gratitude. Real ministry is to say, “I am grateful for you. There is something beautiful in you and I am going to say thank you to you.”

事工的第二个质素是感激。我们生活在一个充满愤恨、冷漠、怒气的世界中。这个世界中已经有如此多的愤恨,我们必须把愤恨转变为感激。真正的事工就是说:“我要感谢你。在你里面有着美好,我要为此向你道谢。”

Ministry is not just giving but, first of all, it is receiving the gifts of others and being joyful about it. We can do that every moment of our life. We can say, “There is something beautiful in you and I thank you. I thank you for your goodness, for your gentleness, for your smile, for inviting me, but I thank you for just being you and it is good.” When you are grateful, then gradually people can let go of their resentment, their anger and discover their own beauty. Through compassion and through gratitude, we can really be people who are a gift to the world and be people of joy.

事工不仅仅是给予,首先,是要去接纳他人的天赋并为此感到喜悦。在我们生命中的每时每刻我们都能那样做。我们可以说:在你里面有着美好,我要谢谢你。为你的美好,为你的温柔,为你的微笑,为你邀请我而感谢你,但我感谢你仅仅是因为你就是你,这是美好的。“当你是心存感激的,渐渐地,人们就能放下他们的愤恨和怒气,发现他们自身的美好。通过怜悯和感激,我们能够让自身成为一份礼物献给这个世界,成为他人喜悦的人。

Let me conclude. I want to ask you very simply to give a little time in your life for solitude, a few moments a day to be alone with God and hear the Voice that calls you ”the beloved“ that says, ”You are my beloved daughter. You are my beloved son.“ Can you develop a little community in your family, among your friends, in your parish, with people who love you and who care for you in a limited way and live a life of forgiveness and live a life of celebration together? Can you keep going out to the places of hurt, where there are people who are in pain? Sometimes they are right around you. You don’t have to go far. You can just look around in your family, among your friends. Go to people and say, ”How are you doing? I see there is some pain there. Can I be with you for a moment?“ As you do that, you will discover you will enter into a life of compassion and a life of gratitude. That is the life that Jesus calls us to. That is the life that Jesus lived and He asks us to live with Him, compassionate and always grateful.

让我小结一下:我想要你们很简单地把生命中的少许时间用于独处,每天有一些时间只单单与上帝在一起,去倾听那个称你为”爱子“的声音。那个声音说:”你是我的爱女。你是我的爱子。“在你的家里,在朋友中,在你的教区里,你能发展一个由用有限的方式爱你,关心你的人们组成的小小的团契吗?你们能一起过一种宽恕和感激的团契生活吗?你能不断走向那些遭受伤害,处在痛苦中的人们吗?有时候,他们就在你的周围。你不必走得很远。你只要在你的家里,在朋友中寻找。走向人们,对他们说:”你好吗?我看的出你有痛苦。我能陪你一会儿吗?“当你这样做时,你会发现你将走入一种怜悯和感激的生活。那就是耶稣召唤我们去过的生活,那就是耶稣曾经有的生活。他要求我们和他一起过这样的生活,始终存着怜悯和感激的心。

卢云生平

亨利·卢云(Henri Nouwen)出生于荷兰,在荷兰被任命为神父并获得了心理学博士学位。卢云曾分别在堪萨斯的门宁各诊所(the Menninger Clinic)以及圣母院大学,耶鲁大学和哈佛大学任教近二十年,此后前往位于加拿大多伦多的”方舟黎明之家“(the L’Arche community of Daybreak),与智障人士一起生活。他的诸多作品涉及精神和心理学,包括《浪子回头》,《奉耶稣的名》,《活出有爱的生命》。.

发新话题