71 12
发新话题
打印【有8个人次参与评价】

[外语] 英文口语训练

英文口语训练

大家好!!! 我是Anne. I'll be hosting a English Class during summer vacation, 2007, with an objective of  focusing on the importance of spoken English. If you are interested and want to know more about it,  you can read through the attachment, and then contact me to find more information. 我也可以说中文哦!!!

My contact information:
MSN: lulu_pmzx@hotmail.com
QQ: 466047255

This is a brief view of the lesson plans and some info about me:

A Little About Myself:
                Hi, everyone! My name is Anne. I have had education in Canada for 4 years, and currently I’m in Grade 9. I have teaching experience as I have always helped my teacher in helping others understanding the current curriculum.
                I speak fluently both in Chinese and English. Since I have had ESL in my elementary  school, I can understand the most frustrating problems your child might experience while learning and guide your child through the process and achieve what is best for him/her. Also, because I have ESL education, I know what kind of knowledge and activities is best for your child to the road of fluently spoken English.
                I hope to help your child to be able to speak English with confidence. I believe it is also important to development hearing skills. Therefore, once your child is in my classroom, I will speak English and only English.

Lesson Plans

Here’s a brief script about my lesson plans: as I have mentioned before, in my classroom, the only language spoken will be English. This would help your child in boosting his/her confidence when speaking and also sharpen your child’s hearing skills.
        In class, we will do activities that involve in both hearing and speaking, such as “filling the blanks”, where everyone listens to a song and fills the blanks that left out in the lyrics. Other activities would strongly focus on spoken language,  for example, we would think of a situation common in life, and have children write plays or paragraphs according to the situation and then act it out. This is just some example of the fun activities we are going to have in the classroom, hope you like them..

I feel satisfied with your experience,but I want to ask you some questions.I don't quite clear about the teaching place and the price for an hour.I hope the location is not far from my home and the price is reasonable.And if the price is high ,I want to find some friends of my daughter who are all want to find a good  place to improve their English level.How about your idea ?Please answer me as soon as possible,thanks..

怎么没人回帖呢??? .

英文口语训练

回复 #2Cindymother 的帖子 (英文口语训练具体安排)

大家好!!! 我是Anne. I'll be hosting a English Class during summer vacation, 2007, with an objective of  focusing on the importance of spoken English. If you are interested and want to know more about it,  you can read through the attachment, and then contact me to find more information. 我也可以说中文哦!!!

My contact information:
MSN: lulu_pmzx@hotmail.com
QQ: 466047255

This is a brief view of the lesson plans and some info about me:

A Little About Myself:
                Hi, everyone! My name is Anne. I have had education in Canada for 4 years, and currently I’m in Grade 9. I have teaching experience as I have always helped my teacher in helping others understanding the current curriculum.
                I speak fluently both in Chinese and English. Since I have had ESL in my elementary  school, I can understand the most frustrating problems your child might experience while learning and guide your child through the process and achieve what is best for him/her. Also, because I have ESL education, I know what kind of knowledge and activities is best for your child to the road of fluently spoken English.
                I hope to help your child to be able to speak English with confidence. I believe it is also important to development hearing skills. Therefore, once your child is in my classroom, I will speak English and only English.

Lesson Plans

Here’s a brief script about my lesson plans: as I have mentioned before, in my classroom, the only language spoken will be English. This would help your child in boosting his/her confidence when speaking and also sharpen your child’s hearing skills.
        In class, we will do activities that involve in both hearing and speaking, such as “filling the blanks”, where everyone listens to a song and fills the blanks that left out in the lyrics. Other activities would strongly focus on spoken language,  for example, we would think of a situation common in life, and have children write plays or paragraphs according to the situation and then act it out. This is just some example of the fun activities we are going to have in the classroom, hope you like them.

我将会在 7-8 月组织一个英语口语集训班, 目前有三个可选的地点:徐汇区康健地区,宝山区通河新村地区,卢湾区瑞金路泰康路。 价格为20元/小时, 一次两小时。 人数4-5 个

也可上门教学, 200元两小时, 人数1-4人

(上海联系人:牛牛妈妈, 13611675114).

回复 #5泡沫之夏 的帖子

请问英语集训班要多大的孩子?我们一年级可以参加吗?现在读EF.

回复 #6kaihan 的帖子

可以啊, 具体请联系牛牛妈妈.

很有兴趣.可以在浦东设点吗?.

回复 #8gloriagao 的帖子

sorry, 目前为止不考虑在浦东设班。.

杨浦呢?你的地方都太远了.

回复 #10aier 的帖子

要累死我啊, 我可赶不过来哦......

引用:
原帖由 aier 于 2007-3-26 11:02 发表
杨浦呢?你的地方都太远了
我们也是杨浦的.

瑞金二路,泰康路那里我要去,不过我孩子口语挺好的,有没有大点的孩子,如5,6年级的,口语级别差不多的。.

具体安排找牛牛妈妈啊......

我们大办的可以吗.

回复 #15haohao2000 的帖子

可以啊, 最好找一些水平差不多的......  六月左右,我会组织一次网上测试, 以便七月开班..

何时开始报名?我对很感兴趣!.

现在就可以找牛牛妈妈报名;13611675114.

回复 #1泡沫之夏 的帖子

有兴趣,我儿子8岁了,读二年级,希望可以找些水平差不多的小朋友一起学..

回复 #19junlee 的帖子

最好你自己组织一些水平差不多的小朋友一起学, 每个星期日上午10至11点 (上海时间) 我会在MSN上.....你们可以让你们的孩子与我谈话.....以便于我了解你们孩子的具体英语水平....

请各位家长或学生上网跟我联系是先声明一下是看了帖子来联系英语口语训练方面的    .

今天有个家长对我说, 她希望她的孩子在科普英语方面需要提高, 是不是大家有同感呢???    .

回复 #22泡沫之夏 的帖子

科普是为了参加竞赛,
口语是为了提高能力,
两个都需要。 .

我今天有空, 今天的英语咨询延长半小时........HAPPY HOLIDAY EVERYBODY    .......

提示: 该帖被自动屏蔽

我将以难度编班, 每个星期星期日我将会提供测试, 以便编班     .

回复 #26泡沫之夏 的帖子

我们报名..

有兴趣!.

会如何测试呢?.

我会通过MSN视频对话,回答习题等, 来确定你们孩子的英语程度....要参加测试的人请准备好microphone.   .

测试怎么进行?.

具体的,星期天我想参加测试

建议

希望有效提高口语能力,可否在网上进行每个星期一次的口语交流,可以通过汇款的方式收费,即使无法当面授课也同样起到作用。时间也不仅限于假期,地点也不受限制,双休日中有一个小时的交流应该也很有效了。考虑一下?.

引用:
原帖由 happycat 于 2007-4-11 15:37 发表
会如何测试呢?
ATTENTION: 具体想参加测试的学生可先做一次sample testing, 来大概的确认一下你的英文水平,这样, 当我与你通话时,我可以根据你sample测试的分数而更近一步测试你的口语水平。
更精确的消息,请到我的space上看:http://pmzx.spaces.live.com/.

回复 #34泡沫之夏 的帖子

http://pmzx.spaces.live.com/  
SPACE我怎么打不开啊?.

回复 #19junlee 的帖子

我们也是二年级的,我一直想让他学口语..

引用:
原帖由 kaihan 于 2007-4-13 12:43 发表
http://pmzx.spaces.live.com/  
SPACE我怎么打不开啊?
打不开.

我怎么找不到你?你在网上吗?我想和你聊天..

引用:
原帖由 泡沫之夏 于 2007-4-1 07:35 发表
每个星期日上午10至11点 (上海时间) 我会在MSN上.....你们可以让你们的孩子与我谈话.....以便于我了解你们孩子的具体英语水平...
sorry....今天没空,所以不能延长通话时间,可下次与我联系。.

如家长有希望孩子重点学的考试或竞赛类的资料,请发至 lulu_pmzx@hotmail.com.

引用:
原帖由 泡沫之夏 于 2007-4-18 10:47 发表
如家长有希望孩子重点学的考试或竞赛类的资料,请发至 lulu_pmzx@hotmail.com
或跟帖也可以    .

能否延长交流时间..

请问康健地区在哪里开课?我们是二年级 的。谢谢!.

暑期班开了通知一声.

康健地区具体安排和牛牛妈联系,(上海联系人:牛牛妈妈, 13611675114).

回复 #45泡沫之夏 的帖子

好是蛮好的,可惜我们太远了!.

感兴趣
地点:宝山区通河新村地区
中班女孩.

今天的咨询服务暂停一次,同学们都要上课 .家长们有问题可以留言.

引用:
原帖由 katherine1101 于 2007-4-22 14:32 发表
请问康健地区在哪里开课?我们是二年级 的。谢谢!
已经短你.去看一下.

上海的具体安排请你找牛牛妈,;13611675114.

71 12