发新话题
打印【有1个人次参与评价】

[外语] [四口] 考生回忆最新free talk 汇总贴

本主题被作者加入到个人文集中
通用四星口语freetalk复习资料(一)来源:转载 文章作者:匿名   1、School life
  Next to our home, the school has become the second most important place in the world of us, we spend one third of our day in school, even when we are at home, we still feel the influence of our school on us. Book, exams and homework are the stuff our school life revolves around. However, in addition to all kinds of subjects, we can learn how to get along with others as well. All in all, school plays such an important part that long after we’ve graduated from school, we may consider our school life as the best time of our lives.
  2、Computer
  I think computer is both interesting and helpful, I can do homework as well as play games with it, if I want to know something I don’t know, I can surf the internet. It’s so easy that all I need to do is to click the mouse. Besides, I can make friends through chatting, It plays an important part in my life. I like it very much.
  3、Hobby
  It is said that money makes the world go round. This sentence has a special meaning to me because collecting coins is my favorite hobby. It makes me aware of not only the value of money but also the way of life of many countries. Day by day, I get to learn more and more about their history, there famous people and their national symbols and treasures. In summary, collecting coins is a worthwhile hobby.
  4、people
  My father is teacher and I admire him most. First, he is knowledgeable, he tells me there is no end to learning and it seems to be nothing he doesn’t understand. Second, he is open-minded. When I fail in the tests, he shows me that marks are not important as what I have learnt and I can learn from the mistakes as well. Third, he is humorous, he always teaches me to smile in the face of hardness. Last but not least, he’s hard-working. He’s popular with his students in school. For these reasons, I admire my father most.
  5、Animals
  There are a variety of animals in the world and I like dogs best. They are clever and faithful so that they can be trained to help the police or the blind. Besides, we can keep them as pets. They can watch door as well as bring us pleasure, when I was young, my parents sent me a little dog as birthday present, I named him Nike. When I feel sad, I took him for a walk after supper and played games with him. Although he cannot speak, he still tried his best to make me happy. In short, dog is my best friend.
  6、Travel
  Nowadays, traveling is getting more and more popular, with the development of transportation it is very easy for us to reach any place we want to visit. For me, seaside resorts are more attractive than other sights, I can enjoy the golden sun, the blue waves and the blowing wind. More than that, I can also play volleyball on the beach and learn bodysurfing. It must be a funny summer vacation and I can not wait.
  7、Environment
  Speaking of the environment, we have to keep clear aware because global warming and water pollution are getting worse. Although the Taihu lake has returned to normal, it reflected a great national problem. In order to effectively carry out the strategy of sustainable development, we should make reasonable use of nature resource, at the same time, there are many things we can do to help our environment. For example, we can choose subway in stead of driving a car. In doing so, we can save fuel as well as create less waste gas. All in all, we must try our best to protect the environment, the sooner, the better.
  8、Future
  It is our actions that shape tomorrow, bit by bit, minute by minute, we try our best to make us more strong, more knowledgeable. Today we should study hard. Tomorrow we should work hard. All the efforts are made to build a bright future. There will be no wars between countries, instead of full of love and peace, people are friendly to each other and laughter can be heard all over the world.
2010.4月 星级考四星口语free talk 真题:

1. Do you like football? Why or why not?

2. Do you like taking pictures?

3. Introduce a seeing spot of shanghai to your friend

4. What kind of teacher do you like best?

5. Are you interested in going to Disneyland?

6. Do you like summer?

7. Do you like KFC?

8. What kind of friends do you want to have?

9. What kind of newspaper do you like to read?

10. Do you want to be a volunteer?

11. What's your favorite song?

12. Why do you have P.E lesson in school?

13. What do you want for your next birthday?

14. Do you like shopping with your mother?

15. Which TV program do you like most?.

发新话题