发新话题
打印【有0个人次参与评价】

[外语] 听力竞赛

听力竞赛

青少年科技网上的听力竞赛内容的原文在哪里呀?和孩子听了半天有的也听不出,真是急死了.
哪位参加培训的小朋友能告诉一下今年的题型和去年一样吗?.

哪几题听不出?我帮你发上来.

2006年上海市“通讯杯”中小学生英语听力竞赛(小学)B卷中的64-65我们认为答案应是cc而网上的答案是BB,想知道原文,还有最后一篇短文78-80听不出,先谢谢了,正不知上哪里去找呢.Thanks.

有没有听过的?能将原文给一下吗?谢谢!.

先将78-80帖上来
这是一段新闻播报,一共有三条新闻,第一条是关于儿童上网,第二段是关于哈利波特,第三段是讲苏联学生军训。
这是我自己听了后写下来的。有不足之处还请高手指正。
Q78-Q80
Now it’s time for some brief news items.
Teens go on line. Some 13 million European children under 18 used internet for school work, games and music according to the research. The study covered Britain, Germany, France, Italy and Spain. Experts advised parents to limit the time their kids spend online and keep them away from chat rooms.
Chatter magic mum. British author J. K. Rolling, mother of magic boy Harry Potter, will do an internet interview about her new book on June 26. The ? event invited their questions about Harry to the website. The book will hit the stores in the UK on June 21st and will arrive in China in August.
School soldiers. Russian school students will have to do basic military training in their final year of school. The government has decided. The lessons will include learning to fire guns, marching in rows, and how to deal with a chemical, nuclear and biological attack. The activity is seem as a part of ? toward patriotic education.
Q78 In the first news item, which country is not covered in the research?
Q79 What is the second news item mainly about?
Q80 Why will Russian school students have basic military training?

[ 本帖最后由 九八虎的妈 于 2007-12-4 20:24 编辑 ].

以下是64和65

Q64-Q65
W: Hello, I’m Mrs. Cotter.
M: Oh, David’s mother! I’m pleased to meet you.
W: Nice to meet you, too! Please tell me how is David doing in math this year?
M: He’s doing very well. He works very hard and he is great and excellent. He’s already a top student in my class. You should be very proud of him.
W: I’m happy to hear that. Thank you. And by the way, could you tell me about other subjects?

Q64 What’s the conversation mainly about?
Q65 What’s the relationship between the two speakers?

64.        A. David's mother.                B. David’s class.
        C. David's math.                D. David’s health.
65.         A. Neighbors.        B. Husband and wife.         C. Parent and teacher.        D. Friends.
64题应该是C
65题应该是C.

非常感谢九八虎的妈,也佩服你的高超水平!谢谢!看来那个答案有误了.
To小雨1996 ,资料就在上海市青少年科技教育网上,找英语栏目,就会看到了.

回复 5#九八虎的妈 的帖子

高手妈妈.

谢谢!.

回复 10#小雨1996 的帖子

你听的是07的资料吧,是不太清楚,我给女儿听的是06年秋的,你试试还可以的.

虎妈,有没有07的听力原文,怎么小学组和中学组的前61题一样的?感觉比06难好多..

引用:
原帖由 霏霏妈妈 于 2007-12-6 12:31 发表
虎妈,有没有07的听力原文,怎么小学组和中学组的前61题一样的?感觉比06难好多.
同问,谢谢!.

我也没有原文,是自己听了写下来的。我下载的有两套考卷,一个就是这套,还有一个好像的确是和中学一样的,而且语速很快,不容易听懂。我以为是这就是中学卷,可能是我弄错了。所以,我们也只做了一套考卷,就是上面的那套。还有别的资料吗?请知道的妈妈介绍一下。.

发新话题