发新话题
打印【有0个人次参与评价】

[外语] ESL Activity Class @ StarBugs( 每周六,适合4-6岁学童,每堂课程内容提前预告)

ESL Activity Class @ StarBugs( 每周六,适合4-6岁学童,每堂课程内容提前预告)

经过一段试运营(见原贴http://ww123.net/baby/thread-4455943-1-1.html),适合4-6岁小朋友的课终于正是定下来了。以后会长期开班,其学员英语到达一定地步后升入Joanna老师的班级,而Joanna老师班上的学员则可升级到Sheila老师的班级,如此我们的课程在体系上衔接出一个基本的轮廓来了。

每周六      
时间: 上午9:30am-12:00am
对象:4-6 岁

时间: 下午1:00am-3:30am
对象: 4-5 岁

每班7 人.

[ 本帖最后由 StarBugs 于 2007-11-8 20:38 编辑 ].

课程内容设置

Circle Time
This lesson helps the children get to know each other, study polite greetings, and begin class.

Call and Response Activities (Outside Only)
These group of activities will test and improve the children's recognition of vocabulary nouns, verbs and phrases using physical games.

Show What You Know Activity (Outside Only)
This activity will encourage the children to lead the games in words and actions.

Learn Together Game
This activity helps the children begin to talk to each other in English while playing a language game.

Listen and Match
This activity will use flashcards to encourage the children to listen to the words and match them with the appropriate spellings.

~Snacktime~

Storytime!
The children will listen to and be asked questions about a story. This helps their listening comprehension and analytical skills

Letter Fun Activity
Using letters, we will match the first letter of a word with it's object. We will use words taken form the story. This activity helps with word review.

Create Your Own Letter Story
The children will then create their own story out of letters and pictures

Be the Storyteller!
The children will then describe their story to the group using the words they know and a few new words their learned

Closing Song
This last activity reviews and introduces more polite closing phrases and vocabulary..

教师简介

Ginny老师来自美国马萨诸塞州,在亚特兰大市斯贝尔曼学院(Spelman College)取得文学学士学位。Virginia老师目前为上海某国际幼儿园的英语教师,在美国有2年、在中国有超过4年的专业幼儿教育经验,先后在中国的青岛、深圳、上海等地的双语幼儿园从事英语教育和管理工作。 Ginny老师目前是我们Joanna老师的搭档,为后者每周日的三个班级提供一个小时的延长课,以帮助学员们通过丰富的课外活动来消化吸收课堂内容。.

请问上课地点在哪里?.

还关心学费.
课程大致安排和内容.(中文版).

回复 5#rongxy 的帖子

学费比较贵.平均100元/小时,课程时间每次2.5 小时.另收100 元材料费(10 次课).
地点是丁香路1089弄7号101室. 每班限7人
课程不是不愿意翻译,是不太好翻..

双语版

Circle Time ( 圆圈围坐)

This lesson helps the children get to know each other, study polite greetings, and begin class.
帮助孩子们相互了解. 学习打招呼的各种礼貌习惯.是课程的第一部分.

Call and Response Activities (Outside Only)
应答活动(仅限户外)
These group of activities will test and improve the children's recognition of vocabulary nouns, verbs and phrases using physical games.
在运动中检验和提高孩子对名词,动词和短语的敏感度。

Show What You Know Activity (Outside Only)
展示你的才能(仅限户外)
This activity will encourage the children to lead the games in words and actions.
这个活动鼓励孩子做领袖,用词和动作来带领游戏。

Learn Together Game
(大家一起学)
This activity helps the children begin to talk to each other in English while playing a language game.
用语言游戏引领孩子们相互交谈。

Listen and Match
听和配
This activity will use flashcards to encourage the children to listen to the words and match them with the appropriate spellings.
用卡片鼓励学生将听到的词和相应的卡片对应起来。

~Snacktime~
~点心时间~ 吃吃喝喝

Storytime!
(讲故事)
The children will listen to and be asked questions about a story. This helps their listening comprehension and analytical skills
孩子们听故事,提问题。 该活动提高孩子的听和分析问题的能力。

Letter Fun Activity
字母游戏
Using letters, we will match the first letter of a word with it's object. We will use words taken form the story. This activity helps with word review.

Create Your Own Letter Story
自己来创作字母故事
The children will then create their own story out of letters and pictures

Be the Storyteller!
将自己的故事
The children will then describe their story to the group using the words they know and a few new words their learned.

看来我只好再等了.

me2!.

浦西开分店是嘴边的事情

你们可不能完全当真呀,我现在已经被逼到悬崖边上了,还是先把浦东做好,把已有的老师和学童们伺候舒服了,让家长们满意了再说吧。

场地、老师、行政人员都是问题。做不好可就声名扫地了。.

请Virginia老师把资料发到邮箱吧,邮箱两周前已经留给她了,谢谢啦..

回复 11#南方的燕子 的帖子

Working中,尽快Post。.

招生周志

学龄前儿童的招生并不如想象的那样好。不过,Ginny老师很有志气。拒绝了我的帮助。自力更生。很想看看她是如何打开局面。让她体会好老师还要有好的帮助。

幼童英语因为没有考试的压力, 应该说Starbugs还是很吸引人的。老师用美国人的观点来和家长沟通,我们一起研究一下看看热闹的幼童英语市场是叶公好龙, 还是有真正的需求。.

本周六(11月10日)的课程内容预告

ESL Activity Class
STARBUGS ACADEMY

9:30am-12:00pm/ 1:00pm-3:30pm
Teacher Ginny

~Today's Class Content~

Little Red Hen Bakes a Cake Review
In an activity, we will review these words and phrases from our story:
1.“I/we help ____”
2.“Let me help you.”
3.Bake
4.Cut
5.Grind
6.Mix
7.Stir
8.Put
9.Take
10.Make

Match the pictures with the words
This activity helps the children review and recognize words while enjoying the process. They will be given pictures of people performing the above tasks. They will then have to match these pictures with the words they learned in the book <Little Red Hen Bakes a Cake>  

Letter Hop
This activity will help the children recognize alphabet letters as well as review the phrase “I will go”.  Outside,the teacher will ask each child to hop on different  letters while saying what the letters are. and   making and speaking in sentences while having fun.

Help Make an Afternoon Treat
This activity helps encourage the children's English comprehension by following instructions to decorate a popular American cookie.

~Snacktime~

Create Your Own Magic Bag !
The children will then sit down to create their own Magic Bag. Inside the bag, they will out a surprise animal. Each child will use words to describe what the animal  looks like, sounds like, and acts like. The child who guesses what the correct animal is, wins. This activity will help the children speak in sentences to say the following phrases:
My animal acts like______
My animal looks_____
My animal sounds like_____
My animal moves______
My animal has____

words:
Fast, slow, big, Tall, small, heavy, light, polka dots, stripes

Listen To The Music
This activity helps their English pronounciation, listening comprehension and memory.
The children will listen to a song and say which words they hear.

Storytime
We will read the story “ A Tiger in My Box”. We will begin to learn these words and phrases:
I have a tiger in my box.
I will go.
Tiger
Come back.

The Go/Come Back Game
We will then play a game where the children are asked to “Go” and “Come back” to different locations.

Closing Song
This is our last activity. We will sing our goodbye song. The song is written below.

OUR GOODBYE SONG
Goodbye. Goodbye. It's time to say goodbye.
Goodbye. Goodbye. It's time to say goodbye.
It is time to go home, to eat and rest.
Farewell and see you again!

[ 本帖最后由 StarBugs 于 2007-11-8 20:43 编辑 ].

部分不能够报上“周游列国”课程(WORLD CULTURES@STARBUGS ACADEMY)的同龄孩子可考虑这门课。

Ginny老师真的很优秀,她在4-6岁这一学龄前年龄段孩童们的英语教育方面还是有自己的一套独门功夫的。否则我老板娘不成了瞎忽悠的啦?.

引用:
原帖由 StarBugs 于 2007-11-9 14:38 发表
部分不能够报上“周游列国”课程(WORLD CULTURES@STARBUGS ACADEMY)的同龄孩子可考虑这门课。

Ginny老师真的很优秀,她在4-6岁这一学龄前年龄段孩童们的英语教育方面还是有自己的一套独门功夫的。否则我老板娘不 ...
我儿子4岁多,上4~6岁的课程会不会跟不上啊?.

引用:
原帖由 albert_li 于 2007-11-9 15:05 发表

我儿子4岁多,上4~6岁的课程会不会跟不上啊?
我个人认为不存在跟不上的问题,这是因为这门课是兴趣活动型的,许多的英语单词、句子或者段落表达都是嵌在老师和学童的互动交流之中的。

具体而言,你试试以后才知道具体自己的孩子如何反应。试听反应不好,停止就是了。我们绝对不会要求你预缴一年学费来套牢你的。.

发新话题