发新话题
打印【有43个人次参与评价】

[外语]

回复 #40 watermelon 的帖子

em04]

[ 本帖最后由 Arthur's Mum 于 2009-11-6 16:43 编辑 ].

回复 #41 maomaofeng 的帖子

回复 #44 思蕴妈妈 的帖子

回复 #46 kelvin的妈妈 的帖子

回复 #47 萱儿妈妈 的帖子

。汗!

回复 #37 啸啸妈 的帖子

个话题我有很多话, 可没有条理。看你在积分, 所以要你费费神。.

回复 #31 candyme 的帖子

这个说法对不对,我不知道,只是这是摘自一位在上海的外国人的帖子。可能是他独创的,不过感觉比较传神。这也是只能用在描述上海的英语教育中用才能使人明了。.

有性格!积分和那个有关系阿?我还以为言论自由,所以就滔滔不绝了。我就搬个凳子,乖乖听吧。
请问楼主的积分为什么会很少?(不好意思,just by the way!).

有看头,有想头。.

看了大家的发言,也忍不住想说几句。别乱拍砖 ,我是新手!
1。学英语应该让孩子明确目的---是能跟外国人交流的工具,是能更好了解世界。我儿子在上海中班学了一年的剑桥英语,但他很淘,总说不要学英语。当真正到了美国,他明白了,英语是用在这的。这几个月在家,我也没教他,他自己竟跟着卡通片学句子了。
2。对孩子学英语,更应把听,说做为重点。原版的卡通片,我觉得是很好的听力材料。
3。加强对背景知识的学习,不同的历史,不同的习惯,不同的风俗才造成了不同的语言。只有在这种背景下,语言才有生命力。
4。在国内学英语,有外教师最好的,但还是要看看正宗嘛。因为发音有很大的区别,没人愿意孩子一开始就学的带口音的英语吧。印度人的发音是在不行,(但是美国人听没问题,还喜欢,因为他们不会用错词,他们在国内上课都是英语)我是有切身体会,原来的邻居就是印度人,他们的儿子在这上学,发音还好,我差不多能听懂,一碰到他们说话,我就听不懂了。
5。在国内是不好营造英语的环境,没有合适的外教,我们家长就得花点心思。应该相信平时孩子学校的教材,相信老师的水平。在家里给孩子看些原版的合适的卡通,找套合适的教材练练。不仅对付考试没问题,而且能学到地道的发音。.

[quote]

[quote

[ 本帖最后由 Arthur's Mum 于 2009-11-6 16:44 编辑 ].

[quote]

[quote]

[回过头还想,他们的钱还真好挣,他们花这钱还真不值。]
呵呵,LZ还真不厚道。.

原来楼主在国外当中文老师啊!我面试的外教中也有人建议我去国外当中文老师,可是我自认口语还行,但词汇量已经不行了,因为教孩子用的都是简单的那几句话。对于你上课的方法,LZ也不必谦虚了,你肯定有筛选过,精心准备过,否则怎么会挑选这么有中国特色的材料?
就像我们上英语课,老师今天所要教授的内容是围绕着某一个主题的,那么老师便会选择和这些主题有关的卡片,儿歌,实物等等。
有一天女儿带回来一些幼儿园发的小卡片,可根据不同主题进行分类,让孩子区分颜色,用途。9张小卡片的内容肯定是有限的,于是我就利用家中的实物进行巩固练习。前面有位妈妈说在中国很难营造英语环境,但是上海的孩子为什么可以在普通话和上海话两种语言中进行转换?那是两种母语的能力,既然这样, 我能不能让孩子多一种母语的能力呢?所以我和女儿交流时,会出现三种语言。女儿看见面条在碗中盘着,有几根看起来像数字6和8,她很兴奋的说“妈妈,6和8!”我一边鼓励她,一边问道,"Right! What number is this?“ 她马上回答:six, eight! 所以语言环境的营造,bbmm们可以多用些心,我们可以用一些很简单的句子帮助孩子复习的。
只是个人愚见, .

3。加强对背景知识的学习,不同的历史,不同的习惯,不同的风俗才造成了不同的语言。只有在这种背景下,语言才有生命力。
========

exactly!.

four steps..

1.        Listening
2.        Speaking
3.        Thinking (evaluating)
4.        Understanding

Listening may seem simple but it is really quite complex. One must consider the rhythm, stress, pitch, inflection, and tone of the voice. One must determine the end of one word and the beginning of the next word (a feat that is truly mind-boggling since people don’t often pause between words). One must pay attention to the nuances of each syllable, consonant, vowel, combination of sounds (i.e. diphthongs, diagraphs, and blends), and much more. Let’s not forget that every language has its own unique sounds. Even sounds that are similar are not exactly the same. They are pronounced a little differently.

Adults tend to have poor listening skills when learning a foreign language. Why is this? It’s because they usually associate sounds from their native language to those of the foreign language, even though they are actually different. Their brains have built many neurological connections (over many years) that process information in their native tongue very rapidly. However, in their haste they overlook the subtle nuances of a foreign language. Kids are a little better at noticing the differences, however, simply because they haven’t practiced their native language quite so much.

Through practice, we develop an “ear” for a language. There’s actually a lot of work for our brains to perform when we listen actively. We cannot just put on a CD, go to sleep, and hope to wake up knowing a language. We have to pay careful attention to what’s being said.

With all these factors to consider, it’s no wonder that kids often get stuck on only the first step. It’s also no wonder that kids get tired of listening after several minutes straight. Their brains are hard at work.

Speaking is actually a little less complicated (though no less difficult) than listening. Producing sounds with our vocal chords and mouth comes rather naturally to almost all of us. We can even produce a variety of sounds that are not actually words (i.e. a car crash, an airplane, or a flying mosquito). However, we may need to use our mouths in ways we are not accustomed. We may have to use our muscles or tongues in ways that are not required in our native language. This means we have to train ourselves. Yes, the movements will seem awkward. It’s kind of like learning to write with your left hand after solely using your right hand for many years. It’s not easy at first, but it can be done.

Based on my own observations and comparisons between Chinese and English, I think it’s safe to say that Chinese people move their mouths in a side to side manner while English speaking people move their mouths in a more up and down fashion. English speakers also make more use of the tongue and round the lips more, which requires the use of a lot of facial muscles. On the other hand, Chinese speakers seem to make more use of the vocal chords and throat while moving the mouth less.

Once the word has been properly heard and spoken, the thinking can begin. What is there to think about? There is so much. Let me give you a few questions that could arise in the mind of a student.

Did the teacher ask a question or make a statement? Did he request something of me? What did he describe? What did he do while saying that?  What was his emotional state? What were his facial expressions? What does his body language suggest? How does the sound of that word make me feel? How many times did he say that? What does he seem to want? What should I do? What was the context of that word?

The list goes on. If you add translation to the list of thoughts that already go on, you’re only slowing this process down. In fact, that would slow things down considerably. It’s better to avoid that, because it’s not necessary anyway.

Oh, sure, a person COULD add translation to their list of thoughts, but no one NEEDS translation. We all learn our native language naturally, through total immersion, and there really is no better way. I never needed another language to learn English and neither do you.  The problem is that many adults don’t understand this because they (or their children) are in such a hurry to speak English as eloquently as they can speak Chinese (which cannot really be rushed). They also don’t understand the natural process they themselves went through in learning their native language and they don’t know what it would be like to go back to the beginning and learn a new language. They cannot even imagine it. So, what I have to ask of them is to have a little faith. Have faith that, I, as a teacher, can impart knowledge to students in an efficient manner.

There is also the fact that they may have been taught a certain way and may be unfamiliar with more efficient methods. The translation method has been proven ineffective many times over. Therefore, I don’t use it in my classes. If translation were useful, I’d use it in my lessons. It’s as simple as that. I’d try to speak Chinese or I’d have an assistant do it. But, not only is it unnecessary, it can hinder development (by affecting the students’ motivation) and confuse the thought process. The class is much clearer when the focus is on one language at a time.

After listening, speaking, and thinking comes understanding. So many parents are concerned with how well their children understand English vocabulary. What I really want to say is this: RELAX! If your child gets through the first three steps, they’ve already done the hard part. Understanding is EASY! If your child has not reached that final step, it means they are still struggling on the previous steps. The first three steps are actually more difficult and cause for concern. They need more time and maybe even a little help, encouragement, or motivation to get past them. If they speak, listen, and think about what has been presented to them in the class, they WILL understand eventually. There’s no doubt in my mind about that; just as I’ve no doubt that a baby taking his first wobbly steps will eventually be skipping about. It’s natural.

I must admit that it is tempting to teach only a few words and limit my lessons. The reasoning behind this is that it doesn’t challenge the kids too much and I can be sure that the students have learned a few words. After all, it’s easy to remember only two or three words, right?  Some parents feel more comfortable with this approach because it is what they are used to. They sometimes suggest that I change my lessons to match the limits of the students. However, my approach to teaching is a bit different and I don’t see myself changing. Why not? Well, simply put, I believe there is a better way.

To truly get the most out of the students, they need to be challenged. So I am not at all concerned when parents tell me that a certain lesson seemed a little difficult. That’s as it should be. What I pay more attention to is whether the students have fun while learning. If that is the case, then I know they are motivated to study. As long as they are motivated to study, the lessons are not too difficult. I look at the classes like a guitar string. If the string is too tight, it will snap. If it is too loose, it won’t produce a proper sound. I’m sure you can understand & appreciate this metaphor if you have any familiarity with stringed instruments.

Some parents also seem to expect that their kid should understand every word the teacher presents in the lesson. This would not be possible even for kids whose native language is English. Think about it. Haven’t there been times when you didn’t understand a Chinese word in Chinese class? Did that stop you from following the lesson? Of course not! My expectations are a little different. They don’t need to understand everything, but I will encourage them to progress through the four steps of language learning as far as they are able. If they only make it through the first two steps on some words, then I think they have at least done half the work necessary to complete their journey. They are progressing even though they haven’t completely succeeded yet. By constant exposure to unfamiliar words, they are also less likely to panic when a situation arises in which they don’t understand something. There is also the fact that they may not understand everything today, but exposure to certain words prepares them for the day when those words come up again.

Everything is difficult in the beginning. That’s something adults sometimes forget. Just don’t give up and eventually the difficult things become easy. There’s no doubt that language can seem difficult and daunting. It takes faith, courage, and discipline to succeed. Nothing that is worth obtaining is easy anyway. The whole reason that my classes are worth the money spent is because English (and practically any other foreign language) is difficult. What you get by enrolling your child in my classes is the assurance that they will develop admirable skills. They are admirable because they are not easily attainable by most people. Yes, discipline and dedication are still required. After all, you will only get something out of the classes by putting forth effort.

I get the most results out of my most challenging classes with students that are motivated to learn. Some parents would be hesitant to sign their kids up for my more difficult lessons, but I tell you, they don’t know what they are missing. Those students progress more rapidly than any others. Kids really need to be challenged and motivated. Sure, my teaching methods may be unfamiliar to some parents. When I throw as many words at the kids as they can handle, guess what? Some of it is forgotten, but some of it sticks. Eventually, the words that stick really add up to a lot. Each kid is different and I encourage each child to reach for their full potential rather than develop a limited lesson and ask the kids to reach for the limits of my lesson.

Let’s not forget that what is difficult for some kids may not be so for others. Should those kids be held back? After all, a chain is only as strong as its weakest link. A class with a limited plan would keep everyone at the level of the weakest student.

What I propose is a less limited approach to teaching. I’d rather see kids stretching their arms toward the limits of the sky than the confines of a box. This is my metaphor for lessons that are difficult with gentle expectations opposed to teaching that is easier with harsher expectations. I think this is a far better approach than what many Chinese schools use and I have been quite pleased with the results thus far. Give it a try. I think you will be happy too.

[ 本帖最后由 watermelon 于 2007-7-11 10:50 编辑 ].

幼儿时期是学习语言的关键时期,其优势是在相应的语言环境中,通过语音、语调的模仿而形成语感,这种自然而然的学会称为习得,所 有正常儿童都是这样学会说母语的。对于说汉语的儿童来说,英语是第二种语言,当他们进入一个说英语的环境里时,就能在很短的时间 内习得英语。因此,利用多种渠道创设良好的语言环境,对幼儿的外语学习十分重要。然而,在当前幼儿英语教学中,由于认识和实践上 的偏差,许多幼儿英语教学成人化,使幼儿过早丧失了对学英语的兴趣。因此,怎样提高幼儿学英语的兴趣呢?经过教师的不断探索和实 践,摸索出了几点适合幼儿年龄特点的教学方法,并注重培养幼儿的学习兴趣,教学效果较好。

一、在日常生活中教幼儿学习英语
幼儿期英语教学内容,应当是幼儿感兴趣的,幼儿感兴趣才愿意去听、说、模仿,而幼儿的外语学习则需要一个连续经常的语言环境刺激 ,学过的东西才不容易遗忘。而幼儿园进行英语教育占有得天独厚的优势,幼儿从早七点半入园到晚五点半离园,其间十个小时全部在园 所,与教师一起游戏、生活,可以使幼儿在教师反复说、反复使用中受到潜移默化的影响,在自然中去掌握。如:早上来园,教师用英语 问“Good morning ××。”幼儿听上几天就会了,并能模仿回答“Good morning teacher。”每到洗手时教师用英语要求“Please wash your hands”(请你洗手),睡午觉时要求Clase your eras (闭上眼睛),还有请喝水、请坐等,幼儿不用刻意去学,天天听好几遍,这些需要在专门教学中学上很长时间的大量词汇、句子就这样 在日常生活中听熟了,记住了,并学会了使用。

二、注意英语在各项活动中的使用,培养幼儿运用英语的能力。

在幼儿英语教学中,如果没有游戏,幼儿是不会主动练习对话句型的,并且也不会像小学生那样学习了马上就能主动说与练习。同时,即 使用游戏教会了说,如果不复习马上就会遗忘,所以,外语学习关键一点在于经常使用,在使用中达到脱口而出,成为一种能力。因此, 注重幼儿在各项活动中对英语的使用与练习。例如,在复习动物名称时,我们采用猜谜的方式,即根据一些动物的特征编成易懂易记的儿 歌,根据它来猜是什么样的动物。如:“鼻子象勾子,耳朵象扇子,大腿象柱子,尾巴象辫子。”(Elephant )。还可根据幼儿听到的一些动物的叫声进行复习。如教师准备一些动物头饰,在课堂上组织学生做《我是谁》的游戏,即教师戴上某一 种动物头饰问“Who am I?”幼儿回答“You are------” 等等,这样幼儿所学语言在游戏生活中得到巩固、练习,久而久之,培养了幼儿的英语思维能力和运用能力,并解决了那种学时才说;上 课时才用,平时放置脑后,容易遗忘的弊病。

三、利用电化教育手段,为幼儿提供更多的语言刺激学习英语。

电化教育是现代教育中重要的手段,在幼儿英语教学中同样有着其它教育手段无法替代的作用,因为幼儿园毕竟囿于这样一个有限的空间 ,时间内。而电教手段,能帮助我们克服时、空的限制,提供给幼儿更多的信息刺激,创造适宜的环境。同时,电教手段的优势在于有影 可看,在声可听,悦耳的音乐,生动的画面,具有强烈的感染力,符合幼儿的认识规律和思维水平。因此我们在早晨幼儿入园,室内自由 活动时播放一些适合孩子的英语碟片,幼儿在观看动画片过程中尽管注意力集中在有趣的人物,绚丽的色彩和滑稽的情节上,但他们在反 复观看的过程中就能熟悉英语的语音、语调建立了语感。碟片中尽管有学过的,没学过的,但听多了,脑子里有了深刻的印象,一旦学到 就有似曾相识的感觉,掌握起来相对容易多了。

四、创设良好的环境,激发幼儿主动学习英语。

幼儿英语学习主要途径来自说、交往,但是良好的物质环境,在其发展中起着促进作用。这里所讲的物质环境主要指教师根据幼儿英语的 发展水平,有计划,有目的地设置安排一定的情景画面,活动道具和动手材料,在观察、操作、游戏中引发他们对英语的反应和使用。

1、 利用墙面布置

墙面布置是幼儿园环境中面积最大、最醒目的画面,它浓缩着教育内容和目的,给幼儿以直接的刺激和潜移默化的影响。如:小班教育幼 儿爱幼儿园,我们分三个阶段教给幼儿。首先是高高兴兴上幼儿园,然后是我们爱幼儿园,其三是我们快乐。这样既对幼儿进行了入园、 爱园的教育,又教会幼儿用英语表达清楚画面的意思,发挥了墙面环境的教育功能。

2、 创设英语角

英语角是让幼儿通过对图片实物、头饰、贴绒、立体沙盘等物品的摆弄和操作在游戏过程中运用英语的一个区域。教师的作用是投放材料 进行引导。如:小班在学过A、B、C等字母后,教师在每个矿泉水瓶上贴上不同的大小写字母,并在字母下挖一个嘴巴形状的洞,让幼儿给在A宝宝或小A宝宝喂食,幼儿在喂食的过程中加深了对字母的印象。再如:在学习五官后,教师准备几幅不同的五官图,在活动角中引导说:“我今天给自己画了个像,看“This is my eras(这是我的眼睛)------幼儿一下子被吸引住了,都来给自己画像,嘴里学着老师,大声说着“This is my------英语角中有趣的材料和可操作性为幼儿提供了主动学习的场所,并深受幼儿喜爱。
总之,我们从实践中感到,幼儿园进行英语教育必须通过各种生动、有趣的形式为幼儿创造一个好的语言环境,充分调动幼儿学习的积极 性,让幼儿在欢乐和兴趣中学习。.

引用:
原帖由 watermelon 于 2007-7-11 10:44 发表
1.        Listening
2.        Speaking
3.        Thinking (evaluating)
4.        Understanding

Listening may seem simple but it is really quite complex. One must consider the rhythm, stress, pitch, inflection, and ton ...

新东方新书《英语高手是这样练成的》免费下载网址:  

http://bbs.putclub.com/index.php?showtopic=96512

http://gwxy.web.shiep.edu.cn/gw_web2.0/uploadfile/2006-7/yygs.pdf

这里有分开的连载
http://www.kaifulee.com/modules/ ... p;extra=&page=6

pdf 文件阅读软件下载:
http://www.onlinedown.net/soft/2696.htm.

[quote]

[ 本帖最后由 Arthur's Mum 于 2009-11-6 16:45 编辑 ].

回复 #68 思蕴妈妈 的帖子

只是偶尔为之。

上次有朋友叫我去学校教书法---毛笔,把我吓怕了。虽然对方一直说没关系,学生都是初学者,随便2下就可以打发。可我实在不好意思去!毛笔还是小学的时候摸过,后来看儿子玩过。我自己过意不去!坚决不能去!

估计后来去的老师,也是“轻装上阵“的(非专业的)。 .

[quote]

引用:
原帖由 小乖 于 2007-7-11 11:20 发表
幼儿时期是学习语言的关键时期,其优势是在相应的语言环境中,通过语音、语调的模仿而形成语感,这种自然而然的学会称为习得,所 有正常儿童都是这样学会说母语的。对于说汉语的儿童来说,英语是第二种语言,当 ...
谢谢分享!.

引用:
原帖由 kantianxia 于 2007-7-11 13:13 发表
新东方新书《英语高手是这样练成的》免费下载网址:  

http://bbs.putclub.com/index.php?showtopic=96512

http://gwxy.web.shiep.edu.cn/gw_web2.0/uploadfile/2006-7/yygs.pdf

这里有分开的连载
h ...

StarBugs提到的native speaker vs native looking speaker 话题

请关注的同学去那里看:http://ww123.net/baby/thread-4444840-1-1.html.

对于外教的期望值

上一贴谈到好教材的重要性,这一贴谈谈对于外教的期望值。
“外教”这个词有些含糊概念,这个“外”,究竟是指“外国人”?还是“外籍人”?还是“以英语为母语者”?还是“持有外语教师资格证书者”?所以,有时候家长对于黑人老师任教,或者华裔老师任教就会产生异议,认为学校请的不正宗。
我对外教的基本期望值,大概有三条:
1、以英语为母语:可以给孩子带来英语思维能力;
2、经过师资培训:懂得少儿教育,知道一堂课时间的合理分配,教材内容与课外拓展的有机结合,以及让给个孩子都有机会发言和参与讨论;
3、课内课外结合、吸收返回结合:教一部分教材内容,留些时间讲课外内容,启发学生思考,组织学生自由交流。
当然,以上只是基本期望,做到的话就算物有所值了;如果能够遇到好的外教,孩子得到的将远远不知这些,那就是物超所值了,对孩子的性格气质、为人处世都会有着良好的作用,那是可遇而不可求的事了。.

回复 #80 老H 的帖子

回复 #81 啸啸妈 的帖子

对英语教学研究倒谈不上,有机会时,倒是通过很多公开课和家长会,观察了EF外教的一些教法,跟外教也有过一些交流——当然,英语对话有障碍时,会请中教和客服人员帮一下忙。
从徐家汇英孚转到太原路以后,从HF6开始,之后转到TB4,由于级别渐高,遇到的外教还是令人满意的,几个教务长也不错,新任校长对于家长很有亲和力。只是近期外教流动很频繁,相信也不是EF一家学校遇到的问题,外教学校估计都一样。.

回复 #82 老H 的帖子

回复 #83 啸啸妈 的帖子

旺旺上的家长明白人真不少。 老H和啸啸妈的观点我都认同。

我就想补充一点。 外教频繁更换的原因。

第一, 周末英语培训使老师只能 在别人休息的时候才能工作。 这一点会伤及老师的社交和家庭生活。 因而时间本身就排除了 很多传统上在英美本国从事教育的老师和教育爱好者。

第二, 老师缺乏社区的感觉。啸啸妈曾提到, 老师的工资在任何地方都不很高。 在美国, 很多城市都以教师和警察的工资为平均工资使他们能居住在本地。 为这些人和社区有着紧密的联系。 老师和家长的联系方式也很多, 如在超市里碰见了, 打声招呼等。 在中国因为语言的障碍,家长和老师的沟通很有限。 老师很那得到有效的反馈。老师的满足感没有, 很快觉得没意思。 职业老师会坚持到和约结束。 (国际学校一年一换) 一般的 老师一走了之。.

加强 国内管理者的水平 是 提高英语外教产业发展的根本

写口号不利索。

我谈的是管理者的水平而不是证书。 很多企业花重金去打通关系,获取一些政府的肯定。但在每天的工作中, 聘用很一般的员工, 用很一般的管理, 使得这些证书失去了很大意义。

最极端的例子是少年宫, 少年宫的生意也是周末, 大量用招聘人员。 主要领导很少周末上班。 他们拥有一流的硬件, 良好的政府资源, 但他们不拥有一流的服务管理。 比如让客人排一夜队。 很多技术上能解决的问题, 他们无心去解决。 少年宫的教育不因该是家乐福的廉价鸡蛋。 都是定点定时排大队。

形散神不散。 请大家接着讨论 英语学习的问题。.

提示: 该帖被自动屏蔽

回复 #20 啸啸妈 的帖子

仙贝当饭吃了 ,上了旺爸的的当了,哈哈
给个仙贝!.

回复 #87 adafather 的帖子

一个老师的教学方式就像品酒一样,要时间慢慢品味出来的。给老师时间,也给孩子时间。.

请教

请教有经验的bbmm:小孩今年升预初,英语口语是到专门的培训机构(如乐宁等)还是请个初中的外教老师一对一学好?

回复 #85 StarBugs 的帖子

人多生意好,没有市场的压力啊!

[quote]

[ 本帖最后由 Arthur's Mum 于 2009-11-6 16:46 编辑 ].

[quote]

回复 #90 成成mm 的帖子

引用:
原帖由 啸啸妈 于 2007-7-30 05:20 发表
学习不能急功近利。
有了好酒,可以慢慢品。
而且,如果找到了好老师,家长除了付出金钱外,最重要的是适量的适应时间和对老师的信任。

我极度讨厌那些在培训学校和班级对老师对课程对教学方法对回家作业进行指手画脚的家长。有能耐有本事就不要出来读,回家自个儿教吧。尤其是那些碰不碰就要求跳级升班的孩子家长,真搞不懂带孩子出来是学习的还是SHOW的。还有那些对老师的课程难度提出“建议”的家长。有位老师说的好“孩子不适应老师,退出是迟早的事情。”.

好的外教就是要懂得"引申---拉回---扩充"般地起到"举一反三"的效果,但是又不让学生觉得枯燥乏味. 在回味无穷的时候效果就出来了.

但是,这样的外教,真的真的太少太少了, 还要"种族歧视",砍掉一大半的..

好的外教固然不可多得,但是好的中教更是凤毛麟角.个人认为就是家长们更愿意选择外教的原因.中教们可别砸我哟.如果让大家在外教和象啸啸妈那样的精通英语,了解对方国家文化,熟悉他们的思维方式,价值观的中国老师中做选择的话,BBMM们会选哪一个呢?
     可是这样的专家又有几个在从事儿童英语培训呢?如果大家有幸碰到的话,可千万别放手呀.

[ 本帖最后由 judoma 于 2007-7-30 12:18 编辑 ].

好贴,再顶一下.

回复 #95 千零 的帖子

[quote]

[ 本帖最后由 Arthur's Mum 于 2009-11-6 16:47 编辑 ].

发新话题