查看完整版本: My daughter's Opinion homework

lemonade 2009-11-18 08:42

My daughter's Opinion homework

It's the 8 year old's newly finished homework. I laughed after I read it. I can feel she is trying hard to convince others building a skatepark in the backyard is not a good idea! Although there are mistakes in the essay, I really like the details!
----
Subject -- Would it be beneficial to have a skatepark in your backyard?

It would not be beneficial to have a skatepark in your backyard.

A skatepark can make you stay there and forget the homework. The homework will be late! Even though skateparks keep you active, there are more ways to be active, like take a walk, jog, skip and these will have a less chance of forgetting homework, unlike skateparks. If you buy a skatepark, you or your parents might spend all their money and after the money, they might not be able to buy stuff like toys, food, gas, drinks, books. For skateparks, how do you fit a ramp in your backyard?!! That’s impossible. A backyard is just too small. In backyards a skatepark can take up too much space. You might hang wet stuff there. In some houses, kids do homework in their backyard. A skatepark will waste their whole space. Skateparks can get you hurt, like falling. You also might break a bone.

These are all the reasons why it would not be beneficial to have a skatepark in your backyard..

mayflower 2009-11-18 09:45

though seems childish,or some errors therein ,it's funny.
it is not easy that an eight-year-old girl has held so many vocabularies;
cheering!:victory:.

lemonade 2009-11-18 10:14

回复 2#mayflower 的帖子

Thank you!.

Emerald 2009-11-27 19:29

Ur daughter must be a good pupil. I guess my girl'd like to have more chance of forgetting her homework. She never walks properly if a ramp turns up.  She will think why not....

Emerald 2009-11-27 19:32

Good writing!!

[[i] 本帖最后由 Emerald 于 2009-11-27 19:36 编辑 [/i]].

euphy 2010-5-17 14:04

Well, if a boy writes on that subject, it would be totally different..........The excuses boy will think of to get their parents to buy:
You can
make friends,
be brave,
get confidence,
learn do-it-by-self skills,
be cool,
learn to save money and spend it wisely,
promise to do housework (delayed satisfaction),
promise good grades at school............
My opinion: it also depends on your motivation..

euphy 2010-5-17 14:04

Well, if a boy writes on that subject, it would be totally different..........The excuses boy will think of to get their parents to buy:
You can
make friends,
be brave,
get confidence,
be cool,

euphy 2010-5-17 14:05

Well, if a boy writes on that subject, it would be totally different..........
The excuses boy will think of to get their parents to buy:
You can
make friends,
be brave,
get confidence,
be cool,

euphy 2010-5-17 14:05

Well, if a boy writes on that subject, it would be totally different..........
The excuses boy will think of to get their parents to buy: You can make friends,be brave, get confidence,learn do-it-by-self skills, be cool,learn to save money and spend it wisely,promise to do housework (delayed satisfaction),promise good grades at school............

euphy 2010-5-17 14:06

Well, if a boy writes on that subject, it would be totally different.The excuses boy will think of to get their parents to buy: You can make friends,be brave, get confidence,learn do-it-by-self skills, be cool,learn to save money and spend it wisely,promise to do housework (delayed satisfaction),promise good grades at school............
页: [1]
查看完整版本: My daughter's Opinion homework

Processed in 2 queries