查看完整版本: Fishy Dishy

lemonade 2009-11-5 10:00

Fishy Dishy

I found a draft poem written by my 8 years old daughter. I feel it's interesting althrough some of the sentences are meaningless and some of the words don't even exist. But at least she has a good feeling of rhyme.

I told her -- good job!:)
----
Fishy Dishy

Fishy dishy where’s my plate?
Fishy dishy I have to go on a date!

Ducky trucky where’s my buck?
Ducky trucky I need to hit a puck!

Catty batty where’s my hat?
Catty batty I have to buy a mat!

City bitty she’s gonna hit
City bitty I got bit!

Doggie boogie I gonna jog
Doggie boogie I am going wrong!

Piggy wigie the pig is wearing a wig
Piggy wigie I feel like a fig!.

wolaila 2009-11-5 12:45

native language? Even so, it's still great! Her English is too much better than my poor one :(.

齐齐妈妈(律师) 2009-11-5 13:14

fantastic,good job.

[[i] 本帖最后由 齐齐妈妈(律师) 于 2009-11-5 13:15 编辑 [/i]].

冰城来客 2009-11-5 17:19

[em21].

lemonade 2009-11-5 22:35

回复 2#wolaila 的帖子

Thanks! Yeah English is kind of her 'first' language. But even for 8-year old native English kids, this poem is not bad.

I was impressed. I told her I wouldn't be able to write such a good poem. She was so happy and said:"I know! I am so creative!".[em07].

frankieyuan 2009-11-11 16:45

XD so cute~

thx for sharing, as it's a really good one ^^.

lemonade 2009-11-12 11:01

回复 6#frankieyuan 的帖子

Thanks!

Yesterday my daughter said she got a 'A-' on her writing assignment. When I see that assignment, I will post it here too, of course, with her permission.

I post this poem with her permission. She said "You can post my poem if you like it.". She knows this website because I browse it so often. She once asked me if this was a interesting site. I said yeah, but you have to know Chinese.

She knows some Chinese. She works very hard learning Chinese. She is a good girl.

Whenever talk about my daughter, I can't stop...[em04].

connie_1119 2009-11-12 12:10

That's very good. Your daught is lovely..

lemonade 2009-11-13 02:18

回复 8#connie_1119 的帖子

Thank you! I have another lovely daughter, 4 years old. She has even stronger language skills. She can speak and read both in English and Chinese.

Can't help showing off...They are my sunshine in life..
页: [1]
查看完整版本: Fishy Dishy

Processed in 2 queries