查看完整版本: The Black Book

PUPPET 2009-3-31 22:10

The Black Book

The movie “the Black Book” is a lot like Ang Lee’s “Lust Caution”, a Jewish beauty was fallen in love with her brutal enemy – Nazi after she became a spy to seduce enemy officer because her whole families were killed by Nazi and she wanted to find out real murderer, but in fact her intimate comrade betrayed them. That’s inconceivability, but if I change my mind, it is quite normal, this is so we called human nature.

This movie is full of strong suspense and tense moments, it is worth to watch, but it is hard to understand due to multilingual..

nice妈妈 2009-4-2 20:46

Thank you for recommending this movie.
Muntze is such a knight, he follows a fundermental rule of a man to help the innocent woman ignoring the racism, he insist on his justice as a man fight against the despicable murder of Jewish riches,he has a pristine human principle that is not shaked by Hitler's racism spam, he pays his life for the kindness and justice as a man.
Hans is another kind of man, he lost his fundermental justice, he put everything include his passion as a pawn to fit the bill of his avaricious.
Ellis as a such a fragile victim, she can't differentiate the two different kind of man, even not me, as an on-looker.
actually, the story is about the traitor and how to kill the traitor, but the director is good, the plot is tight, and the rendition is well-organized in a logical way..

PUPPET 2009-4-2 21:30

Muntze was a gentleman of integrity, 100 times greater than Mr. Yi in Lust Caution, he also was a victim of war.

I am hard to understand, why finally Muntze was executed by Nazi bareheaded general after World War ends, was the general involves this scandal, was he a war criminal or a hero.

When Han reveals Muntze was dead, Ellis breaks down in tears, it was real love.

[[i] 本帖最后由 PUPPET 于 2009-4-2 21:31 编辑 [/i]].

nice妈妈 2009-4-2 21:35

I think Nazi may feel Muntze as a traitor, since he want to negotiate with the resistant organization, thus to compromise and avoid more blood shed, Nazi might feel it was his compromise that leads to their final defeat..

PUPPET 2009-4-2 21:46

[quote]原帖由 [i]nice妈妈[/i] 于 2009-4-2 21:35 发表 [url=http://ww123.net/baby/redirect.php?goto=findpost&pid=4749608&ptid=4628384][img]http://ww123.net/baby/images/common/back.gif[/img][/url]
I think Nazi may feel Muntze as a traitor, since he want to negotiate with the resistant organization, thus to compromise and avoid more blood shed, Nazi might feel it was his compromise that leads to ... [/quote]

But this thing happened in Allied force have liberated the country, I think maybe Hans pushed Muntze to death in back..
页: [1]
查看完整版本: The Black Book

Processed in 2 queries